Consumer Experience and Proposition Lead
Salaire : Base + Bonus + Benefits
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Digital Customer Experience and Propositions Lead required in a newly created role that will see you create a digital strategy that articulates the approach and customer experience around wealth, intermediary and 3rd party distribution networksRole Overview:
The job holder has broad responsibility for Consumer Experience & Proposition Design Strategy, covering both strategic and operational aspects and provides digital enablement for Distribution, Client and Fund services. On a strategic level, the role involves working closely with the Chief Digital Officer and Digital Strategy & Propositions Lead to create a consumer focused digital strategy that articulates the activities and approaches need to provide the desired customer experience and client services capability across the Wealth, Intermediary and 3rd party distribution networks, and support the business in harnessing opportunities brought about by digital technology.
Working with the newly appointed Digital Strategy & Propositions Lead & their team, researching and ensuring that the global co-ordination and profile of consumer experience and a resulting proposition strategy is delivered and represented at the highest levels. The Digital Strategy & Propositions team is primarily located in London, but engages with the local business representatives and council to deliver Innovation events, developments and support.
The job holder will be the main advocate for digital consumer proposition strategy, initially focusing efforts in the EMEA region and will work closely with internal & external stakeholders and all of the local & regional heads of Digital to progress research and delivery in each business' capabilities.
Schroders aims to be a leading asset manager in the use of digital and the job holder will be operating in markets where the innovative use of technology, appropriately applied according to channel is vital. The role includes responsibility for the deployment of web, social media and precision marketing strategies targeted at improving Schroders’ sales impact, creating efficient online service models and boosting our online brand. The individual will have a strong knowledge of experience design, proposition development and digital delivery.
• Co-Develop and implement the EMEA Digital consumer experience & proposition strategy which should be aligned with the global strategic direction and incorporates the digital requirements of the regional business.
• Collaborate with EMEA IT Delivery to create the necessary platform and act as a product owner for digital client & fund services, digital distribution, digital sales.
• Lead and manage digital-related business initiatives and project pipeline. Engage the stakeholders and work with relevant partners to execute.
• Champion region-wide commitment to digital transformation.
• Connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs / metrics and targets to measure additional business opportunities / results from positive digital transformation
• Responsible for digital consumer experiences and the life cycle of these operations.
• Participate as part of the senior global digital team in determining the global digital strategy and plans, ensuring the business priorities of the region are understood and supported.
• Build a close working relationship with the Global Marketing, Fund Services, Intermediary and Institutional Distribution teams.
• A strategic thinker with a focus on digital initiatives in line with the business' strategy and direction
• Strong ability in conceptualizing new innovative ideas, and know how to navigate complex environments for results
• Proven leadership ability. Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels.
• Extensive experience in managing both significant business and/or technology change projects across functional and geographical boundaries
• Willing to take key decisions that may have a significant financial and/or operational impact on Schroders. Previous solutions may not always be available. Situations may be complex, involved and with considerable grey area.
• Must communicate at a highly advanced level with stakeholders in the organisation. This includes the ability to sell ideas and concepts to the highest levels within the organisation and drive them through to completion. The job holder will communicate the corporate vision and ideals throughout the EMEA business.
• Will typically be required to undertake some of the following activities: lead digital distribution initiatives to drive sales; deliver sales propositions to clients; build the Schroders brand; be directly accountable for maintaining ongoing relationships at a senior level with regulators / strategic partners.
• Considerable experience in the financial sector
Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.