Enterprise Architect Manager - Products
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 21 out of 25 of the top global consumer goods companies. By joining Accenture’s Products Customer & channels team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a large global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Customer & Channels practice, you’ll often be:
- Working with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation FO scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
- Taking a key role within the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
- Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for the opportunity; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
- Working with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will drive the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
- During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
o Create business benefits case
o SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
- You will have experience with some of the following:
- CG&S industry Front Office processes and systems experience
- SFDC platform
- Cloud and NewsPage functional and architecture domain skills
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Blueprints and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Architecture advisory services
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within Consumer Goods and Services industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.