- Market Rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 16 janv. 17
My client rapidly expanding Fin Tech Company are currently looking to strengthen the financial control function by adding a strong Financial Controller.
The role will be based in London and report to the Group Financial Controller. Being a high growth company, the role is quite broad, and the jobholder should be able to grow with the role. As with any startup operations, the role will be diverse and very much a “hands on” role so the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of the UK entities Management accounts and Stat Accounts under IFRS
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of procedures and the control environment.
- Assist with group cash flow monitoring and management
- Liaison with the other Global offices, as London is the operational head office
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- External Regulatory Reporting – FCA, PRA, BoE etc
- Internal control framework oversight for the London entity
- Business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Ad hoc project work, to include in the short term assistance in replacing the General Ledger
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have strong and up to date technical IFRS knowledge. Previous preparation of multi-currency accounts. A financial services background is not mandatory but awareness of and an interest in the products transacted by the company would of course be beneficial. It is expected the candidate will have a minimum of 1 year PQE and be confident/experienced enough to work autonomously.
The finance function of the company, whilst small at this point, is evolving as the company grows. It operates with a relatively flat structure and is very much a hands on function. The right candidate will work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be excited by the possibility of joining