Financial Controller - Private Equity
- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Marks Sattin FS
- 08 sept. 17
6 month initial contract for a well respected Priave Equity firm based in London
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake an extremely broad and exciting role in a collaborative and meritocratic environment.
This position will cover Fund Accounting, Investor Reporting, Projects, Group Reporting and oversight of outsourced administrators.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing financial statement production
- Review and preparation of investor reporting
- Fund analysis and regulatory reporting
- Understand the complexity of the fund structures in order to understand and to ensure the fund flows reflect the tax planning in the structure
- Support the implementation of new in-house systems and procedures
- Calculation of management fees
- Assist with Administrator assessments and feedback including monitoring administrator delivery against SLAs and KPIs
- Work with Investment Operations to ensure that the deals are correctly booked in WSO/Efront/V3 in conjunction with ISLA/Ops/FFO Fund accounting/FFO Fund controllers
- There will also be opportunity to assist in fund raising efforts for new fund strategies
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 5 years post qualified experienced gained ideally in Private Equity or Venture Capital. Senior candidates from a professional services background with a solid history of Private Equity Clients will also be considered for this role.
Please note, due to the extremely high volume of applications, only candidates that fulfil the essential criteria will be contacted to progress to the next stage of the process.