- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- International Asset Management Limited
- 14 août 17
Piccadilly based Asset Manager specialising in Fund of Hedge Funds and UCITS seeks Fund Accountant to work as part of a small Investment Accounting (IA) team. The role reports directly to the Head of Investment Accounting
Piccadilly based Asset Manager specialising in Fund of Hedge Funds and UCITS seeks Fund Accountant to work as part of a small Investment Accounting (IA) team. The role reports directly to the Head of Investment Accounting.
- Reconciliation of cash and invested positions against custodian/administrator records and shareholder statements.
- Production of portfolio valuations and shadow accounting.
- Monitoring of fee accruals and payments, including Management and performance fees.
- Review and approval of administrator NAVs for Fund of Hedge Fund portfolios and daily UCITS portfolios.
- FX hedging including monitoring of P&L and calculation and monitoring of hedge ratios.
- Involvement with IT Team on ongoing development and testing of internal accounting system.
- Liaising with administrators to obtain monthly statements and contract notes for investments.
- Review of monthly client reports.
- Daily liaison with Client Relations Team and providing them with reports on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Broader involvement with ad hoc queries falling outside of IA scope (e.g. risk reporting, client reporting, pricing etc.) – opportunity to gain exposure to different departments within organisation
- Part qualified accountant or strong finance degree a must
- Good understanding of the Fund of Fund/Hedge Fund industry with previous Fund Accounting experience a must
- Solid understanding of financials (balance sheets, accruals etc.) and portfolio performance (contributions, P&L impacts)
- Eager to learn and willing to undertake all tasks required.
- Candidate must be highly numeric with excellent attention to detail and must be extremely well organised.
- Experience with Webfolio system would be considered advantageous
- Experience in UCITS funds considered advantageous