Governance Oversight Officer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank
- 19 sept. 17
As a Governance Oversight Officer you'll also have the opportunity to gain exposure to Group Governance functions and the UK Regional Governance structure.
Governance Oversight Officer
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
In every market and location where Deutsche Bank is active, Regional Management performs a global management function at the highest level, closely connected with senior management of Deutsche Bank´s Group divisions and functions.
We provide the crucial link between the Bank´s Corporate Divisions, Infrastructure Functions, clients, employees, regulators and other stakeholders. By aligning local activities with the strategic targets of the Bank, we have a significant impact on the Bank's future competitiveness. Present in 7 regions and over 60 countries you can expect a diverse working environment in Regional Management. Through our mandate "Protect, Connect, Develop" we help keeping Deutsche Bank in the strongest possible position to maximise opportunities for clients and stakeholders, while doing business in line with regulatory expectations. Our holistic view of the Bank allows us to identify and implement global, regional and local initiatives for growth and efficiency.
Start your career in Regional Management, representing regional and local interests at the Group level and promote the cross-country cooperation. This environment offers an ideal platform for your professional development. We look forward to your application.
As a Governance Oversight Officer you'll also have the opportunity to gain exposure to Group Governance functions and the UK Regional Governance structure. Through the annual ICAAP process, knowledge will be gained on bank capital adequacy requirements and regulatory expectations around managing a bank. The candidate will have the opportunity to work across the divisions currently transacting through Deutsche Bank UK and across infrastructure functions, in particular Risk and Finance.
- Co-ordinating deliverables regarding Senior Managers and Certification Regime and updates on Systems and Controls
- Co-ordinating deliverables for regulatory requirements such as the Resolution pack every two years
- Playing a significant role in producing key annual regulatory submissions such as the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Providing governance and oversight of the DBUKB Service Level Agreements
- Actively tracking and investigating topics related to service delivery and concerns, as well as ad-hoc issues, related to Deutsche Bank UK
- Contributing to regulatory submissions and ad-hoc presentations for the CEO
- Supporting the independent non-executive directors as and when required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in project or business management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Broad understanding of the challenges facing the banking industry
- Ability to deal with complex situations, taking responsibility and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities, with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, pitching to varying audience levels
- A team player with clear drive and goal-orientation
- Microsoft Office Skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.