Group Reporting Assistant Manager
- £70K plus bonus plus benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Seaco Global Ltd
- 26 juil. 17
Responsible for the preparation of group’s external financial reporting requirements and supporting the finance processes within the group’s agency offices worldwide
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Independently preparing annual financial statements for the group, including consolidated IFRS reporting at various levels, UK entity financial statements and IFRS reporting of the group’s financing special purpose vehicles.
- Supporting the overseas finance functions with the preparation of their financial statements and reconciliations between local GAAP and IFRS.
- Reviewing submissions from the group’s agency offices. Providing guidance and support to agency offices to enable solutions to issues identified.
- Assist in the month end financial accounting process.
- Reconciling intercompany balances between group entities and annual audit confirmations of those balances.
- Review and authorisation of the quarterly account reconciliation templates for the agency offices.
- Supporting agency offices with the annual budgeting process. Working with local accountants and FP&A team on variance analysis of actuals against budgets.
- Supporting the senior finance team during ad hoc projects including asset and business acquisitions, refinancing and investor reporting.
Area Covered: Worldwide
Group Financial Controller (Singapore), agency offices’ accountants and office principals, shared service centre team, controllership and tax team in Singapore , FP&A & Treasury teams in London
- ACA (or equivalent)
- 3+ years PQE, to include industry experience
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Experience of preparing multicurrency IFRS consolidated financial statements
- Strong IFRS/UK GAAP reporting knowledge
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Would be an advantage but not essential:
- Previous experience of SAP
- Experience of direct working, or had a client base, in the asset leasing industry
Special Features/Any Other Information:
- Audit/ assurance experience of large multinational groups would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment an advantage.