- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 sept. 17
HR Business Partner – Maternity Cover (12 months assignment, from 1st October 2017)
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThis limited duration position will provide professional support to the HRBP team and their specific business units to ensure delivery of wide range of HR services in a dynamic fast-paced financial services organization. Provides support in implementation of human resources policies, programs and services, including talent management, coaching employees and managers, job evaluations.
- With management oversight provides human resources consultation, services and support to the lines of business;
- Provides counsel and guidance to managers and employees regarding company policies and procedures;
- Participates in specific projects as determined by HR management. May own projects and perform project management duties independently;
- In conjunction with the HRBP's draft and amend job descriptions, perform compensation analysis and make basic compensation recommendations for relocations, promotions and ad hoc increases;
- Participates in internal investigations and complaints originating from various sources and prepares all required documentation in accordance with investigation protocol to mitigate risk;
- Provides coaching, counselling, and guidance to managers on initial performance management issues and loops the Employee Relations team in as appropriate
- Participates in talent management practices including reporting on trends and other HR metrics;
- Assist with the implementation of standardized HR process;
- Produce reports and analysis on HR data for trends for management use.
- Undergraduate Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties, such as the CIPD;
- Proven experience in a HR Generalist or Business Partner role, with client facing responsibilities and employee relations experience;
- Good knowledge of UK employment legislation;
- Familiarity with employment law/practice in Europe would be advantageous;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery;
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management;
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes;
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric;
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence;
- Fluency in English is essential with another European Language advantageous.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.