- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 14 août 17
BSM Group are seeking to recruit an experienced audit supervisor/manager with responsibility of audits related various areas within Treasury including capital, liquidity, funding and FTP, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls. Our client is in need of a strong auditor who can help with evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and play a vital role in strategy implementation.
• Supervise a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritise completing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes
• Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed
• Effectively supervise and motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and guidance to ensure the audit is completed against relevant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance etc).
• Identify key issues impacting businesses under review, presenting and agreeing with management practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of associated risks.
• Demonstrate the ability to proactively manage the department's relationship with key business stakeholders through maintaining lines of communication, delivering on communicated timeframes and fostering on-going interaction with the business
Subject Matter Expertise:
• Develop expertise for specific areas within the Bank, expanding personal and departmental awareness through proactive on-going monitoring and contribution during audits, and participation in various meeting forums and training sessions
• Use this knowledge in order to ensure appropriate department focus on the highest risks
• Managing and supervising audits with a specific focus on liquidity, funding, Capital and Transfer Pricing
• Together with relevant Heads of Audit, develop and execute a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring
Requirements for the role:
• Excellent Academic Record
• Strong SME in Treasury (Liquidity, funding, capital and Transfer pricing) AND/OR Relevant audit experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Candidate must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in liquidity management experience gained working in Audit,
• Risk or a Treasury function of a major globally operating bank. Experience in consulting/auditing Basel 3 liquidity rules (e.g. NSFR, LCR) and recovery and resolution planning would be an advantage.
• Solid understanding of liquidity, funding and capital frameworks and strong product knowledge in IB and Treasury products
• Strong communication skills and experience in liaising across departments and teams.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest copy of your CV.