Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 14 août 17
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regulatory reporting Manager to join a well known UK Based bank based In London to provide Interim cover initially for 9 months
Regulatory reporting manager
9 month FTC
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regulatory reporting Manager to join a well known UK Based bank based In London to provide Interim cover initially for 9 months. The client is looking for a Qualified accountant with fantastic knowledge around UK Regulatory reporting requirements and experience of manaing reporting function.
- Manage the Regulatory reporting functions of the Bank and ensure all production of reports meet the needs of the UK regulators(PRA and BOE)
- Manage Regulatory team that contains around 3- 4 people
- Represent the department on various projects to senior management
- Accountable for managing the capital position for the bank
Key Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA / CIMA)
- 4 - 5 Years + Post Qualification experience
- High level knowledge around Financial and Regulatory reporting (COREP, FINREP, RWA, PRA , BOE)
- Experience of managing teans
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.