Risk and Control Assessment Methodology and Development
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MW Recruitment
- 23 juin 17
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Risk & Control Assessment Methodology and Development Manager to work for a leading investment bank. This is a permanent position and sits within Group Operational Risk Management.
* Providing input into the design and development of the new R&CA concepts and producing associated documentation for syndication, discussion and review
* Proving stakeholder management across all business divisions and infrastructure control offices, influencing outcomes and ensuring framework change and successful implementation
* Attending technology design sessions to support R&CA framework development and enhancements
* Developing formal R&CA business requirements for technology where required
* Identifying R&CA / Operational Risk Framework methodology enhancement opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Operational Risk Frameworks within large financial institutions, specifically R&CA concept, design, development, enhancement, implementation, oversight and assurance
* Previous experience in solving complex R&CA / Operational Risk reporting requirements including vertical aggregation, horizontal 'Front to Back / 'end to end' views, region, country and legal entity
* Previous experience in developing and implementing assurance methodology for Operational Risk Management Frameworks
If you possess the relevant experience and wish to learn more, please contact us immediately.