Senior Investment Associate – Leading Private Equity Fund
- Market Compensation
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 26 mai 17
An opportunity for a top ranked associate to join a leading independent private equity firm that focuses on core infrastructure investments with a sub focus in Technology, Media and Telecommunications, utilities, power, oil and gas.
The firm is based in Paris and London, with partners and professionals that have deep roots and understanding within Infrastructure. The firm manages funds in infrastructure throughout Europe and specifically targets investments in the energy and environment sector. One of the firm’s main objectives is to generate very attractive risk-adjusted returns for investors.
The team is built from the highest calibre of individuals, specifically from the global infrastructure and energy space. Coming from mostly leading infrastructure focused funds, top tier banks and management consulting firms. This team provides access to a network which has been developed over 40 years. This is across many different target sectors and as a result of this, the team’s reputation is one that is regarded as a reliable and trustworthy investor in this sector.
The Associate is a fully participating member of most stages of the deal process. They develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on due diligence of potential investment opportunities. They are also heavily involved in management of partner companies, both at the strategic and operational aspects of the business.
The responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Develop deal presentations, and responsible for valuation activities and detailed financial models.
- Create and analyse financial models, performing sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine, the various impacts on valuation.
- Assist in the due diligence and transaction execution for investments and participate in investment due diligence and analysis including customer reference checks, speak with industry consultants, and perform comparative company analysis
- Involved in the preparation of the financial projections after analysis and due diligence process.
- Involved in the preparation of presentations with business plans, explanation of management structure, competitive landscape, and financial projection and recommend strategies to meet investment opportunity goals.
- Assisting management of partner companies in various business development capacities and financial analysis.
- Portfolio management activities, including preparation of company descriptions and reports
- Assist in evaluating strategic options and exit scenarios
The ideal candidate is someone who has 5-6 years M&A experience from a tier 1 bank or consulting experience from a top management consultant firm. Preference will be towards candidates already sat within a leading equity investment team at the associate level.
Preferred language(s) for this role include French, German or Italian. A deep understanding of the infrastructure and energy space is paramount and the ideal candidate will have extensive deal exposure in this space.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply with a Word CV to Rory Callow at firstname.lastname@example.org