Senior Product Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 04 sept. 17
This is a senior role responsible for the product management and development of data and analytics solutions for the Interest Rate of a global financial institution. As an external facing and revenue generating role, it will report to the Global Head of Product Development.
Our client is an award winning multinational institution which serves all major exchanges and trading platforms across a wide range of OTC markets globally. Not only does their world-class risk management framework provide proven protection to international markets, the demand for their robust range of services continues to grow and as such, an exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced Product Manager with a strong understanding the international Interest Rate Swap markets, to join their ever expanding team.
- Responsible for the product management and development of data and analytics solutions for the Rates Businesses.
- Responsible for working with the head of their award winning Risk Analytics desktop and API tool to implement a Product & Service strategy
- Establish and manage user working group across the buy and sell side
- Establish processes with vendors to support 3rd party licensing of their analytics and data solutions
- Develop data & analytics solutions for the rates business to include those used for MIFID II, broker information & to supplement FRTB requirements
- Develop solutions for the Risk Free Reference (RFR) rate LIBOR reform
- Develop and execute the product marketing strategy for data and analytics services
- Interface with clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships regarding business cases, governance issues, and set compliance framework to ensure all pre-product launch steps are completed
- Work with operations to review the performance of data and analytics services
This is the perfect role for an individual with a strong working experience in OTC Rates from a data and analytics perspective. You will ideally be working for a data and analytics service provider or an investment bank in its data and analytics function. As importantly, the candidate will understand how OTC Rates data is used by investment banks, hedge funds and asset managers, and also the regulatory requirements which impact OTC rates data. Finally, the incumbent will have previously demonstrated how to launch a new product or service from concept through to service production.