Technology Data and Sales (German Speaker)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 sept. 17
DESCRIPTION/ JOB PURPOSE ICE is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated sales person with direct work experience selling big-ticket technology solutions into the financial services industry including brokerage houses, prime brokers, banks, hedge funds, corporations and other asset managers within the German & Austrian market. The position will ideally be based in London, however candidates based in Germany will also be considered.
~~DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of the sales person, a member of our organisation, include:
• Identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established and defined territory
• Manage the development and execution of the prospecting plan for new accounts
• Manage the communication and internal coordination of ICE Data Services’ support infrastructure: sales support and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction
• Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused, client presentations at a tactical level
• Work to develop a deep pipeline of new accounts in each target sector of the financial services industry (buy-side and sell-side)
• Create awareness and demand for company solutions
• You must be fluent in German
• Experience in selling in Germany is highly desirable, however we will consider candidates who have sold in Central Europe.
• Exposure or knowledge of Listed & OTC derivatives;
• Previous experience of sales and account management is desirable;
• Contacts within the financial services industry including front, middle and back offices on the buy-side and the sell-side and corporations is desirable;
• Experience of selling technological solutions in the financial services industry and knowledge of derivatives across asset classes including foreign exchange, equities, interest rates, commodities and credit risk derivatives is an advantage;
• Ability to accelerate the sale process: generating leads, managing the quote process, overcoming objections, running the proposal development and successful installation of service offerings;
• Previous experience of developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity is highly desirable;
• High performer who is willing to exceed;
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.