eCommerce Account Management - Assistant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GFI Group
- 16 janv. 17
GFI Group is expanding their eCommerce team and looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the dynamic department.
Main purpose of the role:
To work as a part of the growing eCommerce team by increasing the volume of electronic trading for GFI’s eCommerce business.
- Providing in depth demonstrations of screens to the end customer and to our brokers internally
- Gathering Market and Competitor intelligence and delivering this knowledge back to eCommerce Strategy teams
- Involving the launch of new business rollouts on GFI platforms, working towards critical timelines.
- Increase client awareness of added functionality and features available.
- Encourage external clients to provide liquidity and execute trades on screen
- Liaising with Support teams on any technical related issues with regards clients access to GFI platforms and their performance
- Being aware and keeping up to date with current Regulations
- Client awareness of other services that are available i.e. STP and RTNS / Aggregator and API facilities
- Updating CRM of all visits and feedback, keeping track of follow ups where necessary
- Travelling to European client locations (approx 10% required)
- Previous client facing/brokerage experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner