Software Test Engineer II
- Design repeatable delivery processes and implement test frameworks and processes that enable projects to flow quickly and safely to production.
- Test data in integrations across channels, systems and technologies and leverage emerging technologies. Lead Finance, Marketing, Data Warehouse and Shared Services testing projects.
- Design and implement test plans and test cases for complex data integration processes.
- Engage in system testing, integration, regression, automation, performance testing, and test complex ETL and other integration points.
- Review functional requirements and develop estimates, and log and retest defects found and corrected.
- Provide technical, project and testing guidance to on shore and off shore testing teams.
- Review and approve test plans, test data and defects.
- Remove impediments blocking test execution.
- Evaluate test artifacts for completeness.
- Participate in estimation, design, change and risk analysis meetings.
- Drive process improvement efforts.
- Organize and drive Data Warehouse automation initiatives.
- Manage QA project activities in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field and 10 years of experience in the job offered or a computer-related occupation.