Western Regional Leader
- Glendale, California, US Description:
Risk Strategies is strategically focused on simplifying the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. The opportunity currently exists for the role of our Western Regional Leader, an influential and collaborative Property & Casualty Leader . An experienced, multi-office, P&L responsible, insurance brokerage professional is desired to lead multiple offices in exceeding business plans, revenue growth, client experience and people strategies within a designated geography and multiple office locations. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, sales cultured leader with documented success working within a matrixed environment to drive achievement of regional objectives. Should your experience mirror the requirements outlined below we would welcome the opportunity to connect with you!
As a Leader within the 16th Largest US Broker, 11th Largest Privately-Held US Independent P&C Broker, 8th Largest Personal Lines Broker & 6th Fastest Growing Firm in the US , you will:
- Create, define and execute a 1, 3, and 5-year strategic plan for designated geography with a specific focus on healthy and sustainable organic growth
- Enhance strategies for maximizing cross-sell opportunities across the entire matrix with specific cross sell targets for critical practices in the region
- Develop and lead marketing and sales processes, prospecting, and key account management, to achieve new and retention targets
- Achieve, if not exceed, KPIs including revenue, EBITDA, growth, and revenue per employee
- Attract, develop and hold accountable Producers to business plans, pipeline development and Salesforce adoption
- Engage local market, industry contacts to expand and promote the Risk Strategies’ capabilities in addition to being the advisor and partner of our top clientele
- Act as a role model for corporate values and behaviors including a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Create a culture of sales accountability and compliance, where great performance is rewarded and teams are motivated to contribute at a high level
- Recruit, engage, retain and develop critical/high-performing talent through active partnership with HR Business Partner utilizing performance management processes and tools
- College degree preferred; MBA (or similar degree) desired.
- Professional qualifications/insurance licenses as required by the Company or ability to secure within a reasonable time frame.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in insurance brokerage, min. 5 years in a sales leadership capacity w/ direct P&L responsibility.
- Performance of regular travel expectations within region to deliver results
- High degree of financial acumen with an understanding of the insurance brokerage industry, people development and management, change management, and business strategy.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to deliver financial and business results and effectively manage through significant change.
- Proven track record of new business development and existing business retention.
The influential and collaborative Western Regional Leader will be responsible for exceeding business plans, revenue growth, client experience and people strategies within a designated geography. We are seeking a hands-on, sales cultured leader with documented success working within a matrixed environment to drive achievement of region objectives. Stellar collaboration skills are required to improve integration of expertise and client service deliverables. The desire to drive growth through profitability, identify acquisition opportunities and retention resonates as the foundation of this highly visible role. Regular travel is amongst expectations to deliver results.