Opportunity for an experience DevOps Engineer to join a leading Analytics Automation Company. This is a contract or perm role and remote anywhere in the US.
We are looking for an experienced Devops - Cloud Engineer that will help our team establish DevOps best practices. Security in the cloud will be a primary concern. You will automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration and deployment, and be able to contribute to the micro-services architecture and implementation.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- 3+ years configuration management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc...)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- 3+ years CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- 3+ years Major cloud provider tooling (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile / Lean
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting. (Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, New Relic)
- Experience with a cloud container service (EKS, AKS, GKE)
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- General programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python, Go Lang, Node.js + Express.js, TypeScript, etc…)
- Strong Terraform and Kubernetes highly preferred