Senior Citrix Engineer
Who we are looking for
Looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer to support our IMS WEST Access Team. This position is based in Irvine and is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of Citrix and VDI infrastructure globally. What you will be responsible for
As Senior Citrix Engineer you will
- Support all infrastructure supported by the Access Team. This includes but is not limited to: Citrix XenDesktop 7x, Citrix XenApp 7x, Citrix Store Front, Citrix Netscalers, Vmware vSphere, Nutanix HW and AHV, Wyse Thin Client devices.
- Be responsible for delivering technology solutions and ensuring stability for a global Citrix/VDI environment.
- Work across departments to make sure requirements are understood to ensure successful solutions.
- Work with Vendors to report and resolve issues.
- Assist in technology evaluations
- Provide 24x7 on-call support (on a rotational basis) and is available after-hours to assist with or supervise data center installations or activities (as required)
- Maintain and update documentation to stay current
- Assist with the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes for the department.
- Support and Manage infrastructure projects
- Support day to day issues.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Convey information clearly and effectively, verbally and in written format.
- In-depth experience in implementing and supporting Citrix XenDesktop 7x, Citrix XenApp 7x, Citrix Store Front, Citrix Netscalers, VMware, Nutanix, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Deployments
- Support change control policies
- Able to design overall VDI solutions, conduct planning, requirements analysis, pre and post implementation support, training and maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring that the client's performance, security, user experience, reliability, availability, and all other functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Maintain system documentation, including participation of acceptance testing and validation by business units .
- Able to troubleshoot infrastructure problems, perform root cause analysis (RCA), and create supporting documentation
- Must be Proactive and responsive
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience with the implementation and administration of Citrix and VMware Enterprise Products
- Knowledge and experience with Nutanix hardware and AHV preferred
- Additional requirements
- Experience with HPE Moonshot a plus
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers