Job Description Who we are looking for
We are looking for a self-motivated hands-on Senior DevSecOps Architect for State Street's Investment Manager Solution (IMS) West office. Candidate will closely work with Technical and business teams based in Irvine in an agile fashion to develop Technical solutions for our Emerging Technology program. We are in the process of upgrading our technology stack to DevSecOps, React, Springboot, CI/CD, with full automated regression testing. What you will be responsible for
As Application Senior DevSecOps Architect, you will:
What we value
- Provide strategic direction and subject matter expertise for wide adoption of DevSecOps automation.
- Develop and promote best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD.
- Stay up-to-date on new security tools & techniques, and act as driver of innovation and process maturity
- Work with the team to design large scale enterprise solution and application integration for our on-prem applications and moving to cloud-enabled platforms.
- Will closely collaborate with software development team to understand workload requirements and guide them to best leverage creating applications in cloud-enabled technology, optimizing for performance, cost and architectural flexibility
- Assume the ownership from development to production rollout using software development approaches from Waterfall to Agile, including test-driven development..
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to DevSecOps processes and tools.
- Working in multi-location agile environment in the alignment with business and technology teams.
- Following application development, data engineering, performance and security standards.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Self-driven, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong hands-on large scale, multi-tenant development experience.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years of hands on experience with application development and Solution Architecture.
- Big Plus: One or more of the following certifications CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSEC
- Proven track record of securely architecting and owning cloud platforms such as (AWS, GCE, Azure) using Infrastructure as code techniques.
- Experience with Spring Boot/ Java Enterprise Edition.
- Hands-on development experience (Java, C++, React JS); Hands-on extensive knowledge of React, Bootstrap, and the React eco-system.
- Experience with Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures.
- At least 4 years of technical experience with in-depth knowledge of and the ability to build CI/CD/DevOps concepts, tools and technologies (such as Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, YAML, Python/Ansible, Git/Bitbucket, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Technology experience such as AWS or Azure and ability to lead application migration to public cloud. Use of Kubernetes deployment services.
- Experience with micro services design.
- Knowledge and experience with Kafka, Elastic Search, Object Stores (MinIO, Amazon S3), EFK(Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana), Splunk.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization services, including SAML, LDAP, OATH, ADFS, and back-end API services that connects various messaging tools, cloud and other platforms.
- Experience with application security, scalability, performance, service-oriented integration, working with databases, including competency in structured and unstructured data sources, continuous integration, and automated testing;
- Knowledge of Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of Finance, Custody services, data privacy, AML and related compliance domain is a plus.
Our organization Investment Manager Solutions (IMS) is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.