Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Portfolio Associate Location US-CA-Diamond Bar
Job ID 2020-7775
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Portfolio Associate. This person will provide administrative support to Portfolio Manager(s) with client relationship; and works with other Portfolio Officers on the daily administration function in preparation for underwriting, documentation and funding/closing loans. The incumbent performs administrative tasks and provides coordination of loan submission and funding, organizing loan folders, reports and communicates to clients as instructed.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests for information.
- Organizing, uploading and scanning credit memorandum and loan folders.
- Provide administrative assistance, including maintenance of client files, assistance and other support to Portfolio Manager.
- Order reports necessary, such as appraisal, environmental, title, and others.
- Assist Portfolio Manager in loan applications and submission.
- Assist with collection of due diligence documents for underwriting and portfolio management.
- Spread and analyze individuals and business financial statements.
- Coordinate loan documents drawing and closing.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience assisting in portfolio and related works.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting, equity and fixed income securities.
- Excellent PC, Excel and Windows knowledge.
- Excellent client service skills, including good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent personal character and work ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS