Reconciliations Analyst - DUBLIN Dublin, IRL/en-US/vanguard_external/job/Dublin-IRL/Reconciliations-Analyst---DUBLIN_130993-1/applyStand up for investors and advance your career.
At Vanguard, we believe the best way to achieve long-term success as a business is to focus on the long-term success of our investors. As a Reconciliations Analyst, you will develop as a strong team member, focusing on efficiency, risk controls and innovation whilst adding value for our clients.
We strive to achieve the global metric goals through client collaboration and ideation using tools such as robotics, machine learning and others. You will be a key player in creating a seamless cross-functional team.
In this role, you will:
- Completes daily responsibilities to ensure transactions are reconciled and securities are appropriately maintained for the investment book of record
- Works to maintain a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the funds and securities as assigned. Independently resolves problems and exercises judgment in elevating material issues. Recognizes opportunities and recommends process improvements to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with business partners and clients. Anticipates client needs and ensures client satisfaction related to the services being provided.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation of all current procedures. Adheres to various control standards to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. Understands and mitigates unit's business risks.
- Serves as a resource to the department and willingly shares expertise. Is cross-trained and able to provide coverage as needed.
- Promotes a team atmosphere in the department and Vanguard as a whole. Fosters a "Vanguard-global" attitude. Encourages crew to provide ideas and feedback. Maintains a refined and professional demeanor in all internal and external interactions. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Previous experience in a related role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and proven ability to analyze issues quickly and independently take appropriate action under tight time constraints.
- Strong work ethic. Demonstrated willingness to contribute to the overall success of the unit and Vanguard.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. About Vanguard
We are Vanguard. Together, were changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesnt just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose and thats how weve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Lets make it count. Inclusion Statement
Vanguards continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: Do the right thing.
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguards core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull time130993
Vanguard, one of the world's largest investment management companies, serves individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. We have a diverse and talented crew with a culture that promotes teamwork, along with an unwavering focus on serving our clients' best interests.
This website uses "cookies" to distinguish you from other users. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers placed on your computer or device. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site and services. The cookies are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies you can continue browsing as normal. Or you can go to our to read more information and learn how to change your preferences.