Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Commercial Loan Doc Specialist Location US-CA-El Monte
Job ID 2020-8043
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist is responsible for the preparation of all loan documentation for all commercial lending teams. The preparation of loan documents include but are not limited to; Real Estate, C & I, ABL, Trade Finance. This position is also responsible to ensure the documented terms are in compliance with the loan servicing system. The Loan Documentation Specialist will further work with lending staff, credit administration, credit supervision, and compliance, to ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures in support of Loan Documentation and Closing.
- Review CCR and all appendices to determine appropriate credit approval and completed presentation to prepare the loan documents
- Review Appendices to the CCR to ensure appropriate information is provided to prepare the Business Loan Agreement with all related facilities, covenants and reporting requirements
- Prepare all required loan documents related to products such as; Trade Finance, C & I, CRE, ABL, etc. in accordance to the approved CCR. Documents include but are not limited to; authorization documents, Loan Agreement, Promissory Note, Collateral Documents, etc.
- Prepare all required collateral documents
- Perfect collateral related to UCC filings and Intellectual Properties
- Review existing loan documents to ensure proper language on renewal and modification or determine proper re documentation of the credit
- Review detail of outstanding loans to ensure proper preparation of loan documents on renewals and modifications
- Review payoff letters and applicable fees in preparation of disbursement authorization
- Recognize and discuss loan transactions with lending staff and credit supervisor to resolve any outstanding issues prior to loan documentation and closing.
- Prepare loan documents on LaserPro in accordance with Bank Policy and according to the terms of the approved credit.
- May prepare Lender’s Instructions and work closely with Title Companies
- Support other projects as assigned by the Manager
- Respond to all internal and external customer inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience as a loan administrator, loan servicing or credit analyst or other related field required
- Knowledge of all aspects of loan documentation and closing, including commercial and commercial real estate, loan provisions/terms, various collateral sources and compliance
- Commercial Loan accounting experience required with FIS preferred
- Commercial Loan Documentation system experience required with LaserPro preferred
- Broad knowledgeable with real estate title work required
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to changes and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and possess positive attitude with good organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft software, inclusive of Word and Excel
- Document Imaging system experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS