Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Network Tech - Temp Location US-CA-El Monte
Job ID 2020-7711
Category Information Technology
Position Type Temporary
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Temporary Network Technician. This assignment length will be 9 months. The Network Technician will assist with various deployment and upgrade projects like different WAN circuit upgrade such as MPLS and VPLS, Router and Switch firmware/IOS upgrade and Network Access Control deployment support.
- Perform network discovery prior to NAC deployment per site
- Stage Cisco equipment in El Monte office
- Unbox the equipment, power-up and burn-in equipment for 24 hours
- Contact mfg. For replacement of DOA components
- Label and asset-tag equipment
- Document the equipment serial number, hostname, location, asset-tag and other inventory information
- After the configuration is complete, re-box the equipment and prepare for shipping. The equipment will be shipped one week prior to the scheduled installation
- Document tracking information
- Create router configuration based on the existing device configuration and template
- Load the approved firmware/IOS versions
- Upload the configuration
- Document relevant show commands output
- Join conference bridge
- Work with onsite tech to verify new equipment
- Verify circuit connectivity for different setup model: MPLS or VPLS
- 0-1 years’ of experience in Information Technology
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Customer centric
- Must be able to work weekends and after business hours as required.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS