Investment Solutions Consultant (Internal Wholesaler) Job Title:
Internal Advisory Sales Specialist (Internal Wholesaler) Comp: Base + incentive program.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Internal Sales, the role
will provide support for a designated territory working in partnership with an external Advisory Consultant collaborating to provide the highest quality service and support for financial advisors that are committed to the fee-based advisory business model. The primary objective of the position is to drive the growth of assets under management and net new assets on Ceteras advisory platforms. What you will do:
- Creating sales opportunities with top producers by making outbound calls daily as well as taking daily inbound calls
- Providing sales ideas, handling product questions, and communicating product information to advisors
- Providing quality customer service to internal and external customers by instilling value-added service in the sales process.
- Providing product information and operational procedures to the advisors to ensure the accuracy of the sales process.
- Answering calls efficiently to meet corporate metrics and service level agreements.
- Responsible for relationship building and selling by phone in an effort to increase sales and retain assets.
- Tracking sales assets (daily/monthly/ quarterly) and recording results.
- Supporting external wholesalers field sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years brokerage experience
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- Obtain series 66 or 63/65 after 60 days of employment if not already possessed
- Sales experience in a brokerage or banking environment
What we give you in return:
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
Cetera Financial Group (Cetera) is a leading financial advice firm. It empowers the delivery of an Advice-Centric Experience® to individuals, families and businesses across the country through independent financial advisors as well as trusted tax professionals and banks and credit unions.
Comprehensive services include: wealth management solutions, retirement plan solutions, advisory services, practice management support, innovative technology, marketing guidance, regulatory support, and market research.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors LLC, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Cetera Investment Services LLC (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions or Cetera Investors), Cetera Financial Specialists LLC, and First Allied Securities, Inc. All firms are members FINRA / SIPC. Primary Location:
US-CA-El Segundo Work Locations: Job:
Investment Solutions Organization:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jul 7, 2020, 4:09:57 PM