Strategic Investments Manager
- El Segundo, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 avr. 19
Strategic Investments Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Secure Sensor Solutions finance team. This role is responsible for leading activities associated with all strategic captures and investments. This role will drive all financial and business elements of captures including business case ROIs, and develop and evaluate cost/price strategies. This role will collaborate across RTN and functional team mates on teaming agreements, partnerships, etc. as well as partnering with E&P to ensure quality, complete and award winning responses to proposals are delivered.
This role will interact at the Sr. Director and Vice Presidents levels. Influential and effective written and verbal communication will be required. International experience is needed as the business responds to exciting global capture opportunities.
This role will require:
- In depth understanding of color of money policy, accounting principles
- Financial experience in the aerospace industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good presentation skills
- Ability to frame and interpret issues for executive management
- A passionate, energetic leader, capable of driving results
- A broad business-oriented thinker with an enterprise perspective
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to deal successfully with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to summarize large amounts of data from many interfaces
- Ability to get accurate data and information from people who don't report directly to this position
- Skills to negotiate financials between different organizations and present to high level executives
- At least 10 years of professional Finance or Accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment and lead teams to success
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Currently possesses a Security Clearance
- Broad understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Experience in DoD or Aerospace
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- Prefer to also have a Master's Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.