Lending Compliance Officer
A large commercial bank is looking for a Lending Compliance Officer to join its team! They will be responsible for supporting the compliance management system daily activities ensuring the bank activites comply with laws and regulations. Responsibilities:
- Research regulatory issues, respond to compliance questions, and provide guidance to business units through the use of regulatory reference materials, regulatory agencies, and profession associations and organizations as appropriate.
- Ensure assigned business units are in compliance with applicable lending laws, regulations, and rules.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all lending-related regulatory compliance laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and industry best practices.
- Coordinate the lending aspects of the compliance management system that ensures proper policies, procedures, risk mitigation activities, and operating controls are followed.
- Review product and service disclosures and advertising materials for compliance with applicable rules.
- Participate in the oversight of regulatory compliance audits and/or examinations.
- Help to develop, coordinate and facilitate training programs, sessions, and seminars to educated business unit partnersad and employees.
- Facilitate and provide guidance during the compliance and Fair Lending risk assessment process.
- Minimum of 3 years of Banking Compliance experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments, achieve deadlines and deliver quality results within a team environment
- CRCM certifications
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field