Fulfillment Associate USA-CA-Los Angeles-West Seventh St/en-US/External/job/USA-CA-Los-Angeles-West-Seventh-St/Fulfillment-Associate_R0012192/apply
is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Receive, sort, profile and scan sent to CT in our capacity as registered agent
- Interact with process servers, sheriffs, and any other individuals delivering service of process (SOPs) to CT Offices
- Learn CT product line, internal systems and processes, as well as jurisdictional rules and regulations in order to effectively serve clients by attending appropriate training courses, completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline, accepting critical feedback and implementing suggestions
- Develop an understanding of SOP rules and regulations, engaging on training to utilize internal systems and tools (e.g., ARROW), and becoming proficient in dashboard management and operating scanning tools
- Field incoming questions or issues by responding to incoming internal customer requests, providing comprehensive answers to questions pertaining acceptance of process, engaging corporate resources as appropriate to help ensure client issues and concerns are resolved accurately
- Document information into systems, capturing common issues to reduce recurring issues and inquiries, and meeting established standards for quality
- Assist Process Servers for CT's Registered Agent function by reviewing incoming process, looking up entity to help ensure CT serves as registered agent and can therefore accept process
- A minimum of one year of experience in a scanning operation or customer service role; preferably in a high-volume, fasted paces environment and/or with functional knowledge of the legal industry
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as ability to scan open certified and regular mail, sort and batch incoming process
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0012192
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.