Residential Loan Officer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Residential Loan Officer - CRA Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles Posted Date 2 days ago(5/18/2020 2:37 PM)
Job ID 2020-2466
# of Openings 1
As a member of the Residential Lending Team, the Residential Lending Associate (RLA) in our Los Angeles office is responsible for providing loan-related, marketing, administrative and client service support to a Senior Residential Lender(s) at the direction of the National Directors in support of their respective roles and responsibilities.
The Residential Lending Associate provides assistance to lender(s) in client, referral source, internal partner and prospect communication, administrative and compliance support in the course of application process and handling of servicing-related inquiries
Specifically, responsibilities include:
- receive and respond to, as appropriate, existing and prospective client inquiries for new business opportunities
- collection of and e-filing of client and property information
- input new residential lending client application data to salesforce
- completion of certain compliance requirements, including risk assessment and credit report clearance,
- timely, accurate and professional response to client inquiries, both prospective and in-process, ensuring all appropriate parties are included
- arrange, support and attend as appropriate marketing activities in the interest of developing new business,
- direct the response to post-closing servicing-related questions from clients through the Concierge desk and ensure timely resolution
- complete SalesForce related tasks including internal referrals
- 1-3 years work experience with a financial institution, ideally in residential lending and/or high end client service and sales is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- In this role, the RLA must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask with the highest standards of client service.
- Undergraduate degree, with a major in finance or business preferred.
- Computer proficiency and comfortable using technology.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS