Digital Transformation & Management, Microsoft Technical ConsultantGrant Thornton4/16/2020 9:28:54 AMJOB ID: 046509Specialty: Los Angeles, California Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We’ve never been a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart.
As one of the fastest-growing professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton LLP is continuously seeking top talent. Discover a place where you’ll work with a team of professionals dedicated to providing bold leadership and distinctive client service. Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work. Be supported in your professional growth and recognized for your contributions.
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients.
Digital Transformation & Management, Microsoft Technical Consultant
Are you a solutions architect with experience across the cloud stack including microservices, containers, and DevOps? Do you want to leverage that experience to help clients grow and protect their competitive advantages through cloud-based automation and advanced analytics solutions?
The Microsoft Technical Consultant will design and implement automated, data-driven solutions leveraging Azure and the Power Platform. These automated solutions will aim to reduce financial and operational risk while taking advantage of operational efficiencies. The scope of automated solutions may include data integration, data transformation, workflow, optical character recognition (OCR), machine learning, cognitive services, and other emerging cloud-based technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead, plan and design the overall technical vision of cloud-based intelligent technology solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of intelligent cloud solutions to project stakeholders.
· Ability to work within project constraints (technology, risk, scope, cost, quality, time, resources) in developing solutions.
· Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards, quality of delivery, and strict client confidentiality.
· Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure client satisfaction, ensure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
· Assist partners on recruitment efforts.
Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, and/or Information Technology.
· 3-6 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
· 3 or more years of development experience.
· Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
· Experience with microservices, functions, event-driven/reactive programming.
· Experience deploying Azure solutions.
· Microsoft MCSA/MCSE.
· Proven client service and communication (written and oral) skills.
· Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Proven self-starter with ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.
· Travel required up to 80%.
BENEFITS: Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit http://www.gt.com/.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For Los Angeles Applicants only: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Requisition ID: 046509
Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Grant Thornton endeavors to make / accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or if you need assistance or accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us at .