Capital Markets Enterprise Software Director/Technician
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Director, Capital Markets - Enterprise Software-Tech New 📅 19000413 Requisition # 📅 4 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
The New York Stock Exchange (an Intercontinental Exchange company) is seeking a Director, Capital Markets to join the Technology Capital Markets team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The primary responsibility of the individual in this position will be to attract technology companies to list and admit their securities to trading on the NYSE markets and for promoting NYSE Group product offerings. Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for managing, leading and driving primary markets across software and enterprise technology companies
- Building on NYSE Groups brand by developing and implementing origination and CRM strategies to identify and address target companies
- Calling upon senior officials and advisors of prospect companies to deliver messages structured to influence and motivate companies to list on the NYSE
- Developing strong partnerships with VC, legal, bankers and other capital markets professionals, directors and other investors/advisers who play a key role in determining listing decisions
- Leading or supporting the management, coordination and planning of seminars, conferences and other origination activity in the region. This includes creating and delivering senior management briefing documents, listings pitches, speeches, industry event content, etc
- Representing NYSE Group, on an as needed basis, in listed company meetings, conferences and programs to establish contacts with prospect companies
- Develop playbooks and strategic account plans
Helping the West Coast listings team successfully:
Knowledge and Experience
- Support companies during the listing process as they move through eligibility and application stages
- Develop statistical studies and presentations in preparation for and as follow-up to prospect company meetings
- Maintain required call reports, territory status reports and prospect company information files
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Bachelors Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years experience, including significant experience in building and maintaining a network of business relationships with C-level and Board executives
- Knowledge and connections within the Software Enterprise ecosystem
- Strong Sales leadership background in developing sales metrics and a disciplined sales methodology
- Experience in investment banking, consulting, IPO & Advisory, venture capital, familiarity with private equity preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills with audiences of all sizes
- Demonstrated analytical ability and experience in interfacing with senior management
- Ability and drive to operate both independently and as part of the broader team
- Familiarity with financial principles and practices
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically as required by the role
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0