Accounting & Operational Due Diligence Specialist
- Irvine, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
The AODD Specialist is an integral member of PAAMCO’s Investment Operations & the AODD team which is responsible for all aspects of fund accounting for both client funds and Separately Managed Accounts, as well as Operational Due Diligence on all investment managers. While the AODD Specialist is involved in the overall responsibilities of the group, the Specialist’s primary responsibility will be managed account platform accounting and managing administrator relationships. The Specialist will work closely with the shadow administrator and the rest of the AODD team. This position will require some limited domestic travel (approximately 3-4 trips per year).
Managed Account Platform Accounting
- Perform month-end procedures, including the review and sign-off of monthly NAV calculations.
- Review trade, position, cash reconciliation reports, trading activity and P&L for each portfolio on a daily basis.
- Assist in coordinating the audit and financial reporting of funds.
- Manage tax accounting issues as it impacts the managed account funds.
Managing Administrator Relationships
- PAAMCO has three administrators that it works closely with on our Managed Account Platform. This position will assist in managing these relationships.
- Periodic onsite visits to administrators.
Assisting in Managing and Overseeing Shadow Administrator Relationship
- The firm has recently introduced a shadow administrator across the firm which collects daily position level data from all underlying hedge fund investments. The AODD specialist will assist in ensuring the firm receives accurate daily data from the administrator.