Global Real Estate Part-Time Intern
- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
Global Real Estate Part-Time InternGlobal Real Estate Part-Time Intern
Position No: 1929GRE
Division: Global Real Estate
Location: Los Angeles
Work Type: Maximum term - Part Time
Applications Close: 21/11/2017 6:00 PM
QIC Global Real Estate Part-Time Intern
QIC Limited (QIC) is a leading global alternatives investment provider for sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds and other institutional investors. QIC delivers services to over 110 likeminded institutional investors in Australia and internationally with more than A$81.1 billion (30 April 2017) in funds under management.
With approximately A$18.5 billion (30 April 2017) invested in Australian and international retail and commercial properties and a reputation for delivering predictable outcomes for clients over the long term, GRE's team has specialist in-depth experience from deal origination and execution to asset management, leasing, marketing and development.
GRE originated in 1991 as part of QIC's inception. Today, with more than 280 professionals based in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles and London, GRE is:
- Consistently ranked as a top performing client-focused investment manager vs peers.
- A stable, long-standing, respected team with specialist depth of expertise.
- Known for discipline, consistent returns and focus.
The Global Real Estate team is looking to offer a part-time internship to a diligent individual with an interest in real estate investment management. As part of the Global Real Estate team the successful intern will support the Investment Management function in the operational and financial management of investments within the GRE US Platform.
Specifically your key accountabilities will involve; data analysis and financial modelling of existing and proposed new investments, involvement in asset creation projects and initiatives, assistance with research for investment proposals. You will also participate in key internal and external meetings, liaise with stakeholders and assist with onboarding of new assets to active QIC management.
To be eligible you need to:
- Be willing to work 2 - 3 days per week
- Be a high performing student
- Be in your final year of studies or be completing Masters (Commerce/Finance/Property related discipline)
- Provide a CV and Academic transcript
- Have previous work or intern experience in the finance or retail industry
- Provide a written submission answering the following question:
Why do you want to work in real estate investment management and why do you think you would be suited to this industry? (Max 200 words)