Investment Consultant, Regional Center - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area
Job Description: Investment Consultant, Regional Center
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Consultant, Regional Center in the Greater LA area ! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Los Angeles, California area . We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career? You joined the financial services industry to make a difference in the lives of your clients through comprehensive, needs-based financial planning. We believe your ability to foster positive relationships is as instinctive as your real passion for success. Come join a company dedicated to the financial well-being of its customers. At Fidelity, we give you the tools so you can build your future. We are an industry leader in innovation and who invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional flexibility, growth, and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role You will develop financial plans customized to the needs of Fidelity's mass affluent investors through a wide range of products and services. You will be interacting with clients who directly call Fidelity as well as proactively contacting existing clients and following up on warm leads. Cultivating relationships with our clients and providing investment solutions will be your focus. The Skills You Bring
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required
- Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
- A CFP is preferred; if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
Our Investments in You We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Our benefit programs are designed to assist you and your loved ones strike the right balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- In a team-based, sales environment you take initiative and go above and beyond expectations
- You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success
- You have a deep understanding of various investment products, and can educate customers on the values and differences of each
- Incomparable consultative selling and organizational skills
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your "go to" attributes
The Value You Deliver
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
How Your Work Impacts the Organization Working in our Regional Center, you will offer support and personalized financial planning to customers by phone and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career! We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees. We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Certifications:
- Providing needs-based guidance and planning to mass affluent customers, and contributing to the long-term growth and retention of Fidelity assets
- With our open architecture, you offer a wide broad range of financial products and services
- Effectively engaging clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) - Issuing Authority, Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.