- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hunt Mortgage Group
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
Reporting the Managing Director of Asset Management & Investor Reporting, the Portfolio Manager is responsible for supporting day-to-day activities of reviewing and processing funding debt and equity draws for properties capitalized with low income housing tax credits ("LIHTC"). The primary function of this position will be to produce Investor Reporting, coordinate Capital Calls, monitor, and evaluate benchmarks. The position will be based in Sherman Oaks, California.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage a portfolio of funds to ensure investor reporting requirements are met, to facilitate investor reporting, and to notify investors of notable events that affect the investment.
- Prior to Stabilization, work with the Project Manager to track property milestones, draw requests, balance of the sources and uses, review cost certifications, and calculate cost savings and development deficits.
- Coordinate investor inquiries related to fund performance.
- Coordinate equity releases to the Partnerships.
- Underwrite the supportable hard debt pursuant to the Lower Tier Partnership Agreements prior to Stabilization.
- Review quarterly and annual property financial statements.
- Conduct review of Annual Property Financial Statement Audits
- Respond to Investor questions related to fund and property performance.
- Coordinate investor capital contribution requests including providing due diligence and responding to questions about timing of requests and property performance.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly investor reporting packages, which includes the quarterly review of lower-tier operations and other summary schedules needed for quarterly reporting.
- Collect and validate property financial data and Partnership Agreement terms with internal database system.
- Assist in system implementations, which include testing systems for reliability and accuracy and developing reports.
- Assist in special projects such as developing and preparing operating reports defined by senior management, as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance with an interest in Real Estate is preferred. Other Educational Studies with relevant work experience will be considered.
Experience and Qualifications
- Familiarity with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program preferred.
- Ability to manage and organize large volumes of data through database systems and queries.
- Key skills and traits include knowledge of property and partnership accounting principles, knowledge of real estate concepts, strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, efficient time management, critical thinker, inquisitive, flexible, and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Word, and other MS-Office applications.
- Limited travel as needed.
Requires a self-motivated, team player who pays close attention to detail and must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and effectively manage a high-volume work load. Ability to work independently but also thrive in a dynamic and team-oriented environment. Results-oriented with strong time management and execution skills. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with ability to sustain strong relationships with clients, peers, and business partners. Ability to interact with multiple levels in an organization and industry professionals. Think critically while balancing business goals with prudent risk management.