Trust Officer II - LA
Trust Officer II Role Overview Role Overview
- Trust Officers are experts in the administration of Investment Management and Trust accounts. They are responsible for faithfully executing our fiduciary duties as well as complying with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Trust officers are also responsible for understanding the circumstances of their client base and proactively providing advice and solutions to clients, particularly in the area of estate planning. Additionally, Trust officers are responsible for the growth and profitability of their book of business as well as the overall satisfaction of clients with our fiduciary services.
- Trust Officers also work closely with other teammates to deliver UST's full array of integrated solutions.
- Non-licensed associate.
Qualifications Key Skills Requirements
- Responsible for the professional administration of fiduciary accounts including compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures
- Responsible for understanding the clients situation and circumstances, including knowing the clients extended family and younger generation. Develops and deliverers solutions to meet client needs
- Possesses technical fiduciary knowledge in the areas of law, tax, fiduciary investing, regulation, compliance as well as estate planning. Successfully works with centers of influence and the professional community to develop a network of external referral partners
- As the key associate on specific relationships, works with teammates to deliver our full array of integrated solutions, as appropriate
- Promotes the full breadth of our fiduciary platform (fiduciary, tax, special assets, estate settlement, both internally and externally to grow our fiduciary business and actively participates in the sales process.
- Collaborates with team members to consistently deliver on UST's value proposition
- Excellent ability to work in team environment
- Strong communication and influence / partnership skills
- Significant knowledge of the legal, tax, investment and compliance aspects of fiduciary administration.
- Comfortable serving in an advisory capacity to clients and families
- Values the establishment and nurturing of long term client relationships
- 5+ years of successful experience in managing fiduciary relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent)
- Technically proficient in fiduciary law, tax investments and administration
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role