English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Facility Assistant New Real Estate 20000539 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Provide assistance to a team of Property Managers in all administrative aspects of property management administration and reporting. Lead member and first (telephone) response for tenant/customer service requests serving a portfolio of investment and corporate properties. Compile, and assist in the preparation of, various monthly (and other periodic) property operational, administrative and financial reports. Administrative duties require broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices for a specific group or individual. Analysis and determination of information requests and follow-up. May directly assist in budget preparation and control activities. Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate with Property Managers in property-related documents administration - memoranda, letters, monthly reports, proposals, and other projects from draft using company software packages such as spreadsheets, word processing and graphics. Create transcription from Dictaphone. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of documents.
- Coordinate tenant service requests pertaining to property operations and administration. Maintain a professional image to internal and external callers. Delegate calls to property service technicians and follow up with tenant and/or property manager as required.
- Compile information, prepare and update reports or process other documents as required: Lease Abstracts, Vendor Insurance Certificates, Vendor Service Agreements, Vendor Invoices and Service Records, Property Emergency Call Lists, Tenant Contact Lists, etc.
- Develop and maintain property filing & tracking systems for reports and documents identified above.
- Assist Property Managers in the annual budget preparation and development.
- Administer and print various property accounting reports (as produced by the companys accounting software) for Property Manager review or compilation in the property monthly (or other periodic) reports Accounts Receivable, Check Register, Variance Report, General Ledger, Rent Roll, etc.
- Administer vendor, RE Tax and other property invoices. Date stamp, code/process for Property Manager review/approval and enter into the accounting system.
- Organization and scheduling of meetings. Prepare/organize items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to, site reservation, preparation of necessary materials, interaction with attendees, etc.
- Assist Property Managers in the monthly billing, periodic tenant billing adjustments (PTARs) and subsequent collections of monthly tenant rent and other tenant receivables.
- Oversee copying, faxing and mail distribution within designated area. Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) and a Minimum 3-4 years previous related experience preferably in a Real Estate Background.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, E-Mail.
- Working knowledge of Internet and Internet Searching Techniques.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong business vocabulary, grammar, and effective communication skills.
- Discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0