Leading big data analytics solutions developer seeks an experienced Java software engineer to join their engineering team responsible for their proprietary real-time IoT big data analytics platform. Will design and implement core services & infrastructure which includes data processing, orchestration, and API’s and contribute to the platform runtime with a focus on high-performance, low-latency, and low-footprint data processing.
- Strong hands-on expertise in programming Java
- Extensive experience in building reliable, high performance, scalable distributed systems.
- Fluency in multi-threaded programming.
- Stronghold of fundamental data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with real-time data processing systems and Security.
- Focused experience with high-performance computing using C++ is a big plus.
- Knowledge of embedded systems, security, OS/networking concepts is highly desirable.
- You like working in a startup environment and building new systems from scratch.
This is an established, pre-IPO, start-up with equity options a component of compensation.
Keywords: Java, Multi-Threading, Big Data, Analytics
Please refer to Job #23586 and send an attached resume to email@example.com | For more opportunities please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com.
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.