> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Director, Digital Banking Location US-CA-Pasadena
Job ID 32733
# Positions 1
Job Family Branch Delivery - Digital Bank
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Director Digital Banking will partner with the SVP-Head of Direct Bank to focus on Digital Product Management, Digital Customer Experience (CX), Digital User Experience (UX), and Digital Project Management initiatives and projects within our CIT Direct Bank. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop short and long-term internet bank product management plans and implement programs that capitalize on business opportunities to target new and existing customer segments, contribute to the achievement of strategic business plan objectives to drive revenue, increase market share, and achieve optimal brand awareness. The position will also be responsible for digital product management and delivery for retail branches at OneWest Bank (a division of CIT bank NA) and CIT Bank in coordination with other marketing/product leaders.
- Lead a team to define, communicate and execute the strategy, roadmap, and build for Digital Banking product offerings.
- Define and develop requirements, features, value proposition, and experiences for Digital Banking product offerings.
- Oversee the management, agile development planning, and implementation of all technology development projects, including determination of areas to build vs. partner from a business perspective.
- Design integrated, end to end solutions addressing people, process and technology systems to meet the identified business needs.
- Develop detailed requirements (features, user stories, user acceptance criteria) used by various IT partners to build needed solutions.
- Utilize innovative customer first research approaches to quickly test, learn and iterate product concepts.
- Manage project risks and resourcing needs; resolve impediments
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the consumer banking landscape and products (e.g. Savings Accounts, Demand Deposit Accounts).
- Exhibit knowledge of emerging technologies and partners that could accelerate our progress in digital banking.
- Define and develop go-to market plans for digital products
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across CIT including Technology, Bank Partners, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Compliance to deliver on new product development activities and product launch.
- Develop communications and present and influence Senior Executive audiences
Oversee planning, strategy development, and project prioritization
A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or other closely related field
5+ years of progressive digital banking experience
Proven knowledge and experience with bank deposits and lending products
Deep knowledge of current and emerging digital banking technologies
Experience with Digital Channels including branch (Web, Mobile, Bill Pay) strategy, performance/utilization, and campaign management
Experience with Channel Optimization and Activation
Experience with Addressable Customer Experiences
Experience with Contextual Experience including location based, spending patterns, channel interactions, and personalization
Relationship builder with strong influence management skills who excels at bringing multiple cross-functional teams together toward common goals
Strategic thought leadership and strong critical thinking and analytical skills. You can problem solve, make decisions, and think broadly to create strategies based on business needs
Knowledge of banking platforms and experience operating as liaison between business and technology teams to define requirements, prioritize, and deliver on projects through agile technology development
Excellent project management, organization, and prioritization skills and a proven ability to manage cross-functional, large/complex initiatives
Strong customer focus and orientation
Team player with a strong collaborative orientation
MBA or equivalent preferred
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: