FTI Sr. Project Manager – GAS PMO
- Rancho Cordova, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
FTI Sr. Project Manager – GAS PMO
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Franklin Templeton Investments is looking for an experienced, motivated, dynamic Senior Project Manager with excellent organization, communication and consultative skills. This person should be well balanced to talk in business terms, while understanding people, process, data and technical needs. Our Project Managers act as the single point of accountability to plan, direct, and coordinate large-scale projects to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished with a high degree of quality designed to deliver value to our business partners while considering time and budget constraints. All PM's must be experienced in developing and managing projects through agile methods and experienced with performing all project functions.
An FTI Senior Project Manager leads large-scale, high impact projects or programs with moderate to high risk and complexity. Projects generally involve multiple business units and/or enterprise-wide. The Senior Project Manager will work "hands on", understanding the business need and having detailed knowledge of how each project will add value to business stakeholders. This person should possess a strong ability to influence cross functional teams to deliver business value. Additionally, this person should have excellent leadership and consultative skills and be a self-starter.
Specifically, the Global Advisory Services Project Management Office (PMO) supports Sales, Marketing and Global Product Strategy in delivering capabilities to achieve their strategic vision. Projects and Programs range in size, but are not limited to: 1) transformational initiatives to help gain scale and efficiencies; 2) product launches; 3) digital solutions; 4) regulatory; 5) process improvements; and many other initiatives. These projects can transcend beyond Global Advisory Services and have an impact on all areas of Franklin Templeton. As part of this global team, the Senior Project Manager manages multiple projects of various size and scope, working with stakeholders from different lines of business. Additionally, s/he will coach and mentor other project managers within the PMO organization.
- Managing the implementation of internal projects. Setting up and directing project/program schedules and budgets. Monitoring project/program from initiation through delivery or completion, interfacing with internal customers.
- Coordinating/organizing interdepartmental activities, ensuring completion of the specific project/program on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Leading others to solve complex problems where significant initiative and independent judgment is required
- Working independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Developing and presenting project communications to influence key internal and external stakeholders (e.g., executive leaders, vendors, suppliers and contractors), while serving as the liaison to and partner with the project/program sponsor
- Setting project/program expectations and strategy and corresponding change implementation plans, monitoring success against business objectives, and recommending adjustments to approach in response to changing business needs
- Driving/facilitating/developing a range of resolutions to complex project/program issues; recommending and implementing process improvements
- Leading cross-functional, cross-business project teams and teams of project managers
- Providing guidance, feedback, coaching, mentoring and training to project managers
- Developing proposals and establishing business case for projects/programs, including identifying, securing and coordinating resources and building leadership consensus around objectives
- Serving as the primary interface to business and technology teams regarding functionality and processes, and handling coordination between the two
- Interface and manage project resources located in various offices around the globe, in multiple time zones
- Typically working on projects of moderate complexity and budgets in the range of $250,000 - $2 million
- Negotiating with stakeholders and sponsors to set expectations and build consensus around project objectives
- Ensuring business readiness and the successful deployment of the solution.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 8-12 years of directly-related experience of cross-functional, cross-disciplinary project management and business analysis experience
• Knowledge of the key components of project management (e.g., scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, integration) and associated tools and methodologies
• General knowledge and ability to apply business practices in the context of project management activities
• Experience managing complex projects, with multi-month time lines
• Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and MS Project
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards-the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.