Manager, Financial Operations
- Rancho Cordova, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
Manager, Financial Operations
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Manager, Financial Operations is responsible for the strategic management of the Company's North America accounts payable operations process. The successful candidate will demonstrate achievement in creating an environment focused on high customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, exceeding productivity standards, risk management, and efficiency initiatives.
- Execute strategic plans to reduce risk, improve controls, improve service, and efficiency.
- Drive and implement system and process enhancements. This includes gaining consensus from partners and management and obtaining the funding for projects.
- Directly manage 4 Supervisors overseeing a department of approximately 40 team members located in worldwide locations.
- Coach and develop team members by setting clear expectations around performance goals.
- Responsible for client relationships. Make decisions that anticipate client needs. Establish partnerships. Negotiate workable solutions balancing service with controls. Assist staff to address or resolve issues surrounding client support.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business.
- Eight plus years relevant work experience in AP Operations.
- Proven ability to manage a large multi-site team including exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Certified Public Accountant desired.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation/consensus building skills.
- Excellent ability to maintain flexibility and manage/resolve conflict.
- Excellent ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines and priorities.
- Excellent ability to achieve desired results through others.
- Strong management and follow through skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Proven ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Proven ability to operate in a deadline-sensitive environment whilst maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to cultural differences.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule as required by global responsibilities.
- VAT/GST compliance knowledge helpful
- Proven decision making experience related to hiring, termination, promotion and compensation recommendations.
- Ability to cascade and set goals, create development plans and manage employee performance.
- Occasional travel as needed.
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.