- San Diego, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 30 août 17
Pure Financial Advisors was founded in 2007 with a focus on tax-centric comprehensive financial planning and asset management for pre-retirees and retirees. Since its founding, the company has experienced rapid growth, and is nationally ranked as one of the fastest-growing fee-only Registered Investment Advisors by Financial Advisor Magazine and Investment News. The firm is headquartered in San Diego and has branches in Irvine, Brea and Los Angeles. Pure Financial Advisors manages over $1.8 billion in AUM as of 2017.
Pure Financial Advisors is seeking a Financial Planner. The position will be based at the company’s headquarters in San Diego. Successful candidates must have their CFP® designation, as well as a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Please note that candidates that do not meet these two requirements will not be considered.
Relevant work experience should include working directly with prospects and clients, analyzing the needs and goals of individuals, developing appropriate recommendations, and maintaining and enhancing ongoing client relationships.
Financial Planners at Pure Financial don’t need to worry about client acquisition as the company attracts new clients daily with leads generated from retirement preparation courses taught at colleges across Southern California, a radio and television show, and a robust website. This allows the Planner to focus solely on financial planning and relationship management.
To that end, Pure Financial provides Planners with significant amounts of ongoing training with an emphasis on a disciplined client service process, as well as a constant focus on robust financial planning strategies with a particular emphasis on tax planning.
The Financial Planner position covers a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of retirement planning, cash flow forecasting, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax estimation and minimization
- Provide superior client service and relationship management to clients and prospects
- Facilitate client meetings, record meeting notes, follow-up regarding meetings and respond to client inquiries
- Assist with tax planning to provide tax projections and suggest strategies to reduce tax liability short-term and long-term
- Advise on investment management tasks such as trading, tax loss harvesting, rebalancing, etc.
- Demonstrate computer literacy and knowledge of specialized office programs and demonstrate competency in utilizing software applications that are firm specific. (I.E. Salesforce CRM, Tamarac, E-Money)
- CFP® Designation (Required)
- 5+ years of experience in providing financial plans and advice directly to clients
- Demonstrated track record of superior client service and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills PFA