I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina New Hampshire Massachusetts Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah Kentucky Florida Illinois New York Colorado Arizona Pennsylvania Ohio Tennessee Michigan Connecticut Washington Maryland Minnesota Virginia Wisconsin New Mexico Idaho Georgia District of Columbia Hessen Indiana Maine Nevada Oregon Missouri Alabama More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Marketing & Communication Investment Operations Corporate Services Risk Management Administrative Finance & Accounting More...
- › Financial Consultant - Rancho Bernardo, CA - San Diego, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
San Diego, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Education Level: Overtime Status:
Sales & Relationship Management
Job Description Financial Consultant - Rancho Bernardo, CA Job Description:
With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and an elite investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies.
TheExpertiseWere Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses preferred (or to be obtained upon hire)
- Five years financial services experience, with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A CFP is helpful if you dont already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
The Purpose of Your Role
We work collaboratively with multiple business specialists within a phone center and across a field network, we are building the best possible customer experience to meet the clients' broad range of investment needs. We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Skills You Bring
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions by using guidance tools and presenting target solutions that motivate customers to take action
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills, confident public speaking and group dynamics
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the clients broad range of investment needs
The Value You Deliver
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
- You are developing existing relationships to retain and increase total assets and profitability
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As the lead for the client management team, you will offer mentorship and personalized financial planning to customers over the phone, and help to extend the reach of Fidelitys brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, youll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits.
While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career!
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA Category: Sales
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Share This Similar Jobs