Description About this role
The Aladdin Wealth Tech team partners with wealth management clients to help them oversee their enterprise risk, build better portfolios and enhance their value proposition to clients. This is achieved by leveraging risk analytics - powered by Aladdin® - to equip wealth management clients with model construction capabilities, risk monitoring tools, and portfolio construction & analytics. The Aladdin Wealth Tech team is part of the wider BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. BRS is uniquely positioned to address the industry's risk management, portfolio construction and financial technology demands. Position Description:
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Relationship Management team and take responsibility for supporting the Senior Client Relationship Managers in servicing our clients across a range of activities including relationship management, project management, implementation of Aladdin Wealth capabilities, and providing product feedback and direction. The role will be very broad, and evolve over time as the business develops, but will be an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Technology who is looking to learn about the Wealth Management industry and gain experience in working with clients across complex advisory relationships. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients to support implementation and adoption of tools, including developing and delivering training and marketing materials for client use
- Develop strong relationships with all groups within BlackRock Solutions and BlackRock to ensure an excellent client experience and convey client requirements to product teams as necessary
- Assist in the day to day project management of client implementations and client on-going engagements, including updating project plans, documenting user requirements, facilitating user acceptance testing and managing action items
- Play an integral role in managing the client relationships, including delivering on client commitments, responding to client inquiries and partnering to continue to enhance the service provided
- Actively manage client communications regarding product changes and improvements
- Ensure a smooth transition from Implementation to Production support
The ideal candidate will possess some combination of all the following:
- Education: four-year degree, business or technical discipline preferred
- Technical: 2-5 years of broad technical and/or financial services experience
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Strong problem solving/analytical thinking
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Strong computer skills and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment; able to manage multiple priorities
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock's current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what's important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our "One BlackRock" culture means you'll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work - wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.