- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Asst Dir - Software Engineer
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisThe Emerging Business Unit(EBU) is looking for an entrepreneurial team player that can help launch our new Commercial Real Estate product offering. The EBU is an innovation focused team at Moody's Analytics working on new technologies, building new products and fostering an entrepreneurship culture across the company. The CRE initiative is organized as a multifunctional team with a flat structure. We're looking for someone who is excited to use the newest technology to build products.
Ideally, you will be able to:
- Develop across the full technical stack for scale and security.
- Work well with people - technical counterparts, product managers and startups partners. Working well in the team is essential for product success.
- Willing to be hands-on in research and developing innovative solutions to improve the product.
- At least 1 year of software development experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Relevant degree required
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures (AWS, Azure) and software development across the stack (Node.js, React, JQuery, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs, ElasticSearch, Git)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.