- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 sept. 17
Business Analyst (Risk & Finance Analytics)
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisRole/Responsibilities:
The Risk & Finance Analytics (RAFA) division of Moody's Analytics delivers solutions to financial institutions to manage their risk exposures, profitability, and balance sheet. Our products and services are focused on the application of quantitative models to business problems associated with credit assessment and monitoring, portfolio management and construction, stress testing, and impairment processes. Our team consists of experts in interpreting financial information, developing data-driven analytics, and applying information and analytics to our customer's business needs.
The Business Analyst reports to the Program Management Director and works with the management team and other internal partners to manage various operational, programmatic, and strategic aspects of the business. To be successful, the individual will need to possess a wide range of skills to support and manage projects across different teams.
Operations and Business Analysis
- Support the process of identifying, prioritizing, planning, and managing strategic projects for LoB.
- Participate and/or lead team wide projects, including the management of specific business-wide projects and change management programs.
- Development and ownership of analytics against performance measures at project-, segment-, and LoB- levels
- Manage hiring process for contractors and associated expense analysis.
- Preparation of executive management dashboard and reports to track progress of key performance metrics.
- Support financial forecasting activities, including the development of detailed budget and forecast models to drive high-quality decision-making and to closely monitor business performance.
- Support strategic projects and business-wide initiatives.
- Maintain regular communication with various stakeholders, both within and outside of the Risk & Finance Analytics team regarding objectives, strategies, and departmental commitments
- Development of materials and messages related to specific activities and/or broader objectives that are tailored to different audiences
- Coordinate training for RAFA products and/or functional deployments.
- Ability to work with senior team members and to show confidence in your performance
RAFA - Risk & Finance Analytics
- A Bachelor degree preferably in a quantitative field. Master's or advanced degree is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with demonstrated success with:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Project / Program Management
- Communication across different roles and levels of seniority
- Business Process Analysis
- Exposure to software or technology sector
- A diplomatic and mature method of communication
- Analytical style, but with a consistent view to the big picture
- Self-starter, able to work independently
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.