- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- Manage and support production environments and issues
- Define and participate in production incident and change management processes
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters. Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Leveraging previous experience, assist development teams in building, deploying, and operating next generation applications in the cloud.
Moody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management company which provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within MA, the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division offers to Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and services to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The ERS Division is composed of experienced employees working with and drawing on the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, software as well as market experience.
Our team is seeking a CloudOps Engineer who will help to design, build, and manage a new cloud platform for SaaS based products. The role will be involved in all major activities related to architecture, deployment, scripting/automation, security, and operations of the cloud platform on AWS and Azure.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of DevOps or CloudOps experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering experience (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure) in deploying and managing production environments.
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Strong scripting and automation skills and experience (Python, PowerShell, Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions.
- Experience with micro-services, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring tools and services (Nagios, Zabbix, New Relic, DataDog, etc.)
- Experience with log management and analytics tools (Splunk, ELK stack, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills. Work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Experience or knowledge of compliance programs like SOC1, SOC2 a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.