- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisThe Data Intelligence Team has a requirement for a data scientist. We are looking for fearless, resourceful and creative person with strong quantitative experience in the data and analytics space.
The Assistant Director-Data Scientist must be motivated to design, develop state-of-art machine learning solutions to the finance industry.
On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
• Research emerging ML, deep learning and NLP solutions applied to natural language (text) and unstructured data and be conversant with latest developments in these fields
• Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
• Implement, NLP, text analytics, and document understanding, using latest deep learning tools and framework (such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.,) and develop, demonstrate, and validate NLP solutions in a hands-on role,
• Evaluate custom, scalable deep learning and NLP solutions through prototyping, POCs and quantitative metrics, and handing off solutions to system engineers and stakeholder teams as needed
• Develop new systems for evaluating NLP/NLU accuracy and performance and work with the data engineers in building better-annotated training corpora by assessing data collection and annotation processes
• Explain complex models to non-experts, in layperson terminology to clients, stakeholders and managers, while also being able to discuss intricacies of complex algorithms with experts in the field
• Assess alternative non-traditional data sources for developing ML models that generate sentiment scores, social scores, other and aggregate metrics
Moody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and financial information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
The ERS Data Intelligence Team, a multi-functional team creates value-added information, IP and content that are used by our clients to meet their business needs and to produce actionable data-driven intelligence. Our team consists of experts at interpreting financial information, developing data-driven analytics, and applying information and analytics to our customer's business needs
• Masters degree in a quantitative field such as Financial Engineering, CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on Quantitative Finance, Machine Learning , AI , NLP , deep learning, and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modeling
• Strong and proven programming skills in Python, R, C/C++ and with machine learning frameworks such as tensorflow, PyTorch etc.,
• Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
• 1+ years of experience with NLP and machine-learning-based algorithms, solutions and frameworks for natural language understanding, document classification, entity recognition, document understanding, parameter extraction, and/or representation learning, as well as with the creation and evaluation of annotated training corpora.
• Familiarity with NLP models and frameworks such as NLTK, Stanford NLP, SpaCy, and others.
• Experience deploying machine learning models in a production environment.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.