- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisThis role is responsible for managing a group of Advisory Services Associates in the implementation of customized risk management
solutions for clients. Additionally, the role will lead the team in pipeline development through partnership with the sales team on identifying new leads for service projects.
- Manage a group of Advisory Services Associates to assist clients with implementing customized risk management solutions.
- Lead the team in pipeline development, including partnering with our sales team on qualifying new leads for service projects.
- Provide technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of portfolio and valuation framework.
- Consult with clients in implementing relevant solutions for risk management needs.
- Conduct technical presentations and travel as needed to client sites for on-site visits and short work stays.
ERS Risk and Fin Analytics (304091)
- Undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in finance, economics, accounting, math, or related quantitative field.
- 7-10 years of experience in banking, credit, and/or financial industry.
- Strong quantitative skills and complex analytical problem solving ability.
- Strong experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods, or database administration.
- Strong experience in working with large/complex data sets.
- Strong working knowledge with SAS (or Similar statistical package, S Plus), Matlab, Access , Excel and SQL Server.
- Solid coding experience (ideally in C++ and VBA).
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.