Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry! Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild. About Us
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Technology Systems and Infrastructure, the Sr Systems Engineer will be the top-level internal SME for End User Computing. They will be specializing in Endpoint automation and management. The Sr Systems Engineer will be the primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy. What you'll do:
What you have:
- Build and maintain the full lifecycle of our end-user computing platform.
- Support a Microsoft environment utilizing Windows 10 Enterprise, Office, and Windows Server technologies.
- Implement and Manage JAMF, Apple Business Manager, and provide Mac and iOS end-user support
- Automate processes using major scripting or programming languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Function as the primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy
- BYOD Implementation and standardization
- Design, test, and deploy secure base images for enterprise deployment and steady state
- Create technical documents for implementations, break-fix solutions, etc.
- Assists in the creation materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Advanced experience delivering Microsoft Modern Desktop technologies such as Intune/SCCM/Autopilot/Defender/ATP/Information Protection/Cloud App and Office 365 Applications
- Experience with implementation, configuration, support, road map, and design/planning of Apple / Mac / Jamf rollouts to an enterprise company
- Experience deploying and maintaining Intune/SCCM/Autopilot/JAMF/WVD environment
- Expert knowledge of major Microsoft cloud-based back-office systems including Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive, Security & Compliance, ATP, InTune, and AutoPilot
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, group policies, user profiles within Windows, Mac management solutions, third party patching, and imaging software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service attitude
- Saas application support and integration
- SAML authentication and SCIM provisioning
- Experience with MFA and SSO
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life. We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.